925 STERLING SILVER CARE
- Sterling silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper
- Excessive sunlight, oxygen, and moisture in the air will tarnish sterling silver jewelry, so be sure to properly store your jewels when you’re not wearing them.
- Just be sure to minimize your jewelry’s exposure to the chemicals in sweat, personal care products, and pools and hot tubs.
- Keep your jewelry away from the sun and in a cool, dry place.
- The best way to store your sterling silver pieces is in a small Ziploc bag. Place your sterling silver jewelry in a small Ziploc and seal all the air out. Alternatively, you can also purchase anti-tarnish bags to store your jewelry in.
- Clean your sterling silver jewelry with warm soapy water. When it comes time to clean your sterling silver, mix warm water with a mild soap in a bowl, and let your jewelry soak for a few minutes. Dry it with a soft, lint-free cloth.